Monday, March 19, 2012

I should have a life...they said.

I am living my life to the fullest! :D Cuma I dah reducekan masa for lepak with friends kat chic cafe mcm dulu...or time for midnight movie. Why not? My friends, they still can come over at my place any time they want, kalau nak lepak with me. Better what, since I will provide them free foods, lepak di rumah usually lebih cosy, so siapa yg tak nak? Risau bising rumah with my anak? Dont worry, my kid is awesome, and my Husband usually respect my 'me' time...he's surely a great Husband, so anak, dia will handle whenever I need some 'rest'. I still manage to go out for shopping, and wear great clothes still! Cuma, nowadays, I lebih suka keluar shopping with my family sebab I will shop not just for me, but for Rae and Husband as well! Triple amount of the pleasure of shopping...siapa tak suka?! I still lepak, but now, live band i dah takleh blah, why should i susah payah keluar malam for midnight movie ke if dalam bilik pun dah macam cinema?! Holiday??? Well, boleh jer pergi kalau nak... Well oh well, people will keep on changing :P Saya juga berubah...lagipun, dah cukup enjoy kot zaman muda. Thats why I kahwin. I mahu berubah. To be a better person. To improve myself. My life now is way way much better laidat...enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment